Once a turbomachine has been designed for the best compromise of thermodynamic efficiency, space and weight and structural constraints it should be checked for rotor dynamics in order to ensure that no destructive vibrations will occur in the rotor-bearing support system. SoftInWay provides consulting for rotor dynamics which span a multitude of different equipment.
These services meet American Petroleum Institute and International Organization for Standardization standards. Our engineering experts have been performing rotor dynamic analysis and working on vibration problem-solving for over 25 years. Here at SoftInWay, we are able to carry out extremely complicated studies related to unbalanced rotating mass behavior to save you precious time.
Other rotor dynamics service capabilities include:
- Calculations of lateral, axial, and torsional vibrations
- Campbell diagram analysis for damped and undamped systems
- Unbalanced or transient responses calculations
- Computation of rotor system with clearances, full and partial rubbing, external and internal friction, and definition of instability thresholds
- Computation of rotor system with nonlinear journal/rolling bearings, squeeze-film dampers, and many other types of rotor study
These simulations will help to maintain performance, stability, and reliability.
Want more information? Use our Contact Us form to your right or watch our recorded webinar on rotordynamics.