AxSTREAM NET™ Workshop: 3 - Day Training Workshop Overview
This training provides participants with an understanding of design, analysis and optimization of thermal-fluid systems for various applications including but not limited to secondary air flow modeling in cooled gas turbines using the AxSTREAM NET™ software module from the AxSTREAM® software platform. During this practical interactive workshop, engineers will learn how to navigate the user interface, use the component libraries (including flow, solid, stationary and rotating surfaces, heat transfer, boundary condition elements, etc.), create steady-state and transient (unsteady) scenarios to perform static and dynamic simulations of thermal-fluid systems, use scripting capabilities, use layers with images and components as well as groups of components, etc.
This workshop includes 2 days of software training followed by a 3rd day for one-on-one interactions with the instructors on individual client’s projects. Additionally, we will also touch on methods for process integration and optimization via batch mode to link your secondary flow systems to other calculations, simplifying the engineering work. The contents are customizable depending on the interests of the trainees but can include material related to the following:
- Heat exchangers
- Generator cooling
- Seals and secondary flows
- Motor cooling
- Rotor cooling
- Blade cooling
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to design and optimize complete 1D thermal-fluid networks and will receive a free 30 day trial license of AxSTREAM NET™.
The scope includes:
- An in-depth introduction to AxSTREAM NET™ and its functionalities
- Step-by-step explanations and tutorials on various applications
- Interactive and highly practical exercises
- Interactions and one-on-one accessibility to SoftInWay instructors.
Who should attend?
- Engineers interested in receiving a detailed overview of best practices and uses of the AxSTREAM NET™ module
- Design and development engineers who are involved in the design, analysis, and optimization process of thermal-fluid systems
- Commissioning engineers, sales engineers and project managers who participate in design and optimization process of turbomachinery
- Engineering students looking for a comprehensive hands-on course allowing them to meet the requirements of their future clients
In addition to our 3-day workshop, we also host a 1-day AxSTREAM NET™ seminar in conjunction with our AxSTREAM Turbomachinery Workshop. Contact us at Info@Softinway.com for details or see the schedule below!
|All classes have moved online until further notice. Please contact us for more information.||Request Course|