Ever dream of a position where you get to flex your creative side, drive marketing campaigns, and see the results of your efforts in real-time? We’ll even throw a little rocket science on the side just to spice things up. If this sounds like your ideal work environment, look no further than SoftInWay!
SoftInWay is a fast-growing R&D engineering/software company. Our Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized paid search specialist in the Burlington, MA area. You will be an essential part of the Marketing Team and will be responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring the company’s digital advertisement campaigns (including Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Facebook). You will also be involved in creation of the digital graphics and landing pages associated with these ad campaigns, so web/graphic design experience is a plus.
- Create, track, analyze and modify paid search campaigns including keyword sourcing, benchmarking and optimization to improve performance
- Identify search opportunities with the overall goal to increase sales and translate results into business recommendations.
- Collaborate with marketing manager to create landing pages, advertising graphics, and optimize user experience
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Ensure basic integration between live digital campaigns and company data management tools (Pardot/Salesforce)
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Strong background using Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Google Ads certification is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using and configuring salesforce CRM and Pardot reporting features is a plus
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Must be based in Massachusetts