Axial Fan and Compressor Design Online Training
This hands-on course lasts 4 days (up to 3 hours per day) and is aimed toward mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge (including for evaluation purposes) on how to use the AxSTREAM® software for the design, analysis, redesign and optimization of axial fans and/or axial compressors.
This course offers in-depth technical demonstrations as well as some practice exercises through the provided learning material which can be reviewed with the instructor during the online sessions.
The course scope includes:
- Compressor/fan stage design and multistage compressor design
- Design of rotors and stators (including IGV and OGV)
- Losses in axial compressors and fans
- Compressor/fan design and off-design performance prediction
- Profiling and 3D blade design
- Structural analysis of axial compressors/fans (FEA)
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
Who should attend:
- Mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge on axial compressors
- Students or professors seeking to expand their educational horizons in axial compressor design
|Axial Fan & Compressor Design Training||11 - 15 September 2023||09:00 AM to 05:30 PM EDT||Boston, MA, USA||Register|