Axial and Centrifugal Pump Design Online Course
Designing pumps? Interested in increasing efficiency and lowering NPSHr? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This hands-on course lasts 4 days (up to 3 hours per day) and is aimed toward mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge (including for evaluation purposes) on how to use the AxSTREAM® software for the design, analysis, redesign and optimization of pumps (single- or multi-stage), regardless of the application of interest.
The course includes:
- Preliminary design (for clean-sheet designs as well as redesigns, creation of digital siblings, etc.)
- Meanline/streamline calculations (for accurate determination of performance, flow parameter distributions, study cavitation, etc. using 1D and 2D solvers)
- Off-design performance prediction (to create performance maps and perform parametric studies)
- Optimization (using various types of Design of Experiments methodologies)
- Profiling and blade design (complete profiling and 3D blade design based on blade parameters determined during conceptual design or from imported models)
- 3D FEA (stress analyses including static, modal, harmonic analyses as well as Campbell and interference diagrams)
- 3D CFD (computational fluid dynamics)
- Reverse engineering (from limited geometric data as well as using 3D CAD/cloud of point models of as-is hardware which makes it the perfect tool to create digital twin models)
- 1-month trial license of AxSTREAM®
- The registration fee is $1600 ($400 per person per day)
Who should attend:
- Mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge on axial, radial and mixed flow pumps
- Engineers looking to receive training on SoftInWay’s tools for the design, analysis and optimization of dynamics pumps
- Academics that are teaching turbomachinery design and need specialized tools that allow students to easily study the influence of design parameters on size, performance, etc.
|Axial and Centrifugal Pump Design||October 10, 12, 17, 19 (Tues/Thurs)||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM EDT||4 Sessions||Register|