AxSTREAM System Simulation Online Workshop
This hands-on online workshop lasts 3 days (~2 hours per day) and is aimed toward engineers and engineering managers looking to learn, deepen or refresh their knowledge (including for evaluation purposes) on how to use AxSTREAM System Simulation to model their thermodynamic cycle(s) of interest for steady-state and transient conditions. Additionally, off-design conditions as well as parametric studies and optimization tasks will be covered along with batch mode usage and component customization.
The contents are customizable depending on the interests of the trainees but can include material related to steam, gas, ORC, heat pumps/refrigeration, combined, liquid rocket, supercritical CO2 cycles, and more.
The course scope includes:
- Modeling of simple cycles
- Troubleshooting procedures and tips
- Strategy to model complex systems
- Considerations for off-design calculations (both for the components through performance maps and the entire system)
- Tools for parametric studies
- Optimization capabilities using DoE (Design of Experiment) methodologies as well as Monte-Carlo algorithm (quasi-random solution generator)
- Steady-state and transient analyses
- Scripting capabilities to enhance system customization
- Use of the software in batch mode for workflow automation
- 1-month trial license of AxSTREAM System Simulation
- The registration fee is $1200 ($400 per person per day)
Who should attend:
- Engineers working on thermodynamic cycle simulation and optimization that would like to learn a new affordable tool that portrays flexibility and efficiency for cycle conceptual phases as well as analysis of existing systems based on few known parameters.
- Engineers involved in the turbomachinery design and optimization process looking for ways to quickly and accurately evaluate the feasibility and performances of the entire system in a one-of-a-kind integrated turbomachinery platform.
- Engineering professionals interested in learning more about the capabilities of AxSTREAM System Simulation, including for evaluation purposes.
- Engineering and turbomachinery scholars interested in learning about AxSTREAM System Simulation to better prepare themselves for their next professional opportunity.
|AxSTREAM System Simulation||October 2, 4, 6 (Mon/Wed/Fri)||10:00 AM -01:00 PM EDT||3 Sessions||Register|