Radial Turbine Design Online Training
This comprehensive, 4-day, 3 hours per day, online course is designed to teach students both about theoretical and practical radial turbine design, optimization, and analysis. The goal of this flexible training is to provide engineers with a better understanding of radial turbines and help them find new, more accurate, cost-saving solutions through successful radial turbine design and operation tasks.
Geared towards mechanicals engineers, this course starts with a theoretical overview of turbine thermodynamics, gas dynamics and cycles, and continues with preliminary design, detailed design, analysis and optimization of radial turbines at the 1D, 2D and 3D levels including 3D blade design, FEA and CFD analysis and more.
The scope includes:
- An introduction to turbine thermodynamics
- Fluid dynamics basics
- Preliminary and detailed design of radial turbines
- Variable geometry turbines (VGT)
- Radial turbine design
- 3D impeller design
- Structural and vibration analysis (FEA)
- CFD of radial turbines
Who should attend:
- Engineers hoping to expand their knowledge on radial turbine essentials
- Design and development engineers of varying industries looking to improve their technical skills in the workplace
- Technical managers and employees looking to improve or expand their product range by incorporating innovative engineering solutions into the turbomachinery design process.
- Professors that are teaching turbomachinery design and students who are learning about turbomachinery.
* Radial Turbine Design online courses are by request only. Request more information here