Axial and Centrifugal Pump Design Online Course
Learn how to design axial, centrifugal, and mixed flow pumps with AxSTREAM quickly and easily in this 4-session online course.
The course includes:
- Preliminary design of pumps
- Utilization of AxSTREAM® streamline solver for axial, radial and mixed-flow pumps including meanline and streamline calculations, performance maps, and optimization
- Design and off-design performance including stall, choke and surge
- Cavitation phenomenon
- Rotor dynamics
- In-depth explanation of AxSTREAM® profiling and 3D analysis including axial pump profiling, 3D FEA structural and vibration analysis, and 3D CFD flow path calculations
- Utilization of multistage pump design-specific features
- 1-month trial license of AxSTREAM®
Who should attend:
- Mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge on axial, radial and mixed flow pumps
- Engineers looking to receive training on SoftInWay’s tools for the design, analysis and optimization of dynamics pumps
- Academics that are teaching turbomachinery design and need specialized tools that allow students to easily study the influence of design parameters on size, performance, etc.