SoftInWay Inc. provides services in rotor dynamics that meets API and ISO Standards and covers different types of equipment. Our experts have been performing rotor dynamic analysis and working on vibration problem solving for over 25 years.
We are even able to carry out extremely complicated studies related to unbalanced rotating mass behavior!
Among our abilities are:
- Calculations of lateral, axial and torsional vibrations
- Campbell diagram analysis for damped and undamped systems
- Unbalanced or transient responses calculations
- Computation of rotor system with clearances, full and partial rubbing, external and internal friction, definition of instability thresholds
- Computation of rotor system with nonlinear journal/rolling bearings, squeeze-film dampers, and many other types of rotor study
These simulations will help to maintain best performance, stability and lifetime of machines.