We are looking for a Business Development Professional with experience and relationships in selling Simulation Software relating to design, analysis or optimization of Turbomachinery, Rotor Dynamics or Hydraulic Net Calculations. The candidate will be responsible for the German speaking market (Switzerland, Germany and Austria). The candidate needs to have very sharp analytical skills, which he/she will use throughout the project life cycle, including detailed pre-development proposal analysis, projects feasibility estimation, and user requirements analysis. The engineer will be responsible for the entire project, from inception to client sign-off.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote and sell software and services to current and potential customers within large provider practices and group purchasing organizations.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Develop business plans tailored to specific large provider practices or group purchasing organizations ensuring revenue growth in all company’s Business Units and Services.
- Build out a local and regional sales team.
- Optimal management of expense budget and resources to ensure ROI
- Own the process and issues, support the Company’s strategy and orientations, and belong to the regional management team acting as a strong leader in the field.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical-, Aerospace -, or similar discipline with related experience; OR
Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management with industry experience in simulation software.
- 5+ years of proven sales or business development experience in German Speaking markets.
- An understanding of engineering simulation and technology is necessary. Previous experience in engineering simulation market including a proven established network.
- Desire and interest in P&L responsibility, and a proven track record.
- Must be strongly focused, extremely organized, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communications skills in German is required.
- EU or Swiss Citizen.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 5 years
Business Development: 5 years