Follow us on:
Key Features and Benefits
- Mixed Axial/Radial flow path design “from scratch” using a small
number of basic parameters and a set of geometric
- Multistage centrifugal compressor of single-shaft or
integrally-geared types with selection of additional elements
can be designed and simulated.
- A standardized interface for turbine and compressor design.
Uniform set of modules for optimization, profiling and exporting.
- The calculation model may include different elements: blade,
nozzle, stage, duct, valve, plenum, heat exchanger, volute,
return channel etc.
- Preliminary flow path design and sizing with functionality to
pre-screen and visualize hundreds of designs. Capability to
choose an optimal number of stages, blades and flow path
- Flow path meanline analysis and optimization which supports
“as-designed” and “off-design” operational conditions.
- Meanline and throughflow analysis of radial turbine and
- Meanline and throughflow analysis of mixed type compressors
with axial and radial stages. Enhancement and optimization of
stage radial and meridional dimensions.
- Performance maps generation including flow path of variable
geometry: vanes rotating schedule.
- Integrated multidisciplinary optimizer based on
design-of-experiment (DoE) methodology capable of building
characteristics curves and searching for optimal solution of
- Generation of the cascades with interactive editing and
optimization. Flow and boundary layer calculation.
- Camberline/Thickness profiling methods with interactive editing.
- 3D airfoil design in automatic and interactive modes with
geometric and strength criteria monitoring. 3D blade design
with custom lean.
- Volute design. Creation and export of 3D volute geometry.
- Embedded system for express 3D structural and modal
analysis with automatic mesh generation.
- Embedded system of 3D CFD analysis in blade channel
with automatic building of the designed models.
- Corporate-value features - loadable custom-defined fluid
models and loss models and material databases.
- Export 3D airfoil geometry for detailed CFD analysis to NUMECA,
CFX and Fluent solvers.
- Export 3D airfoil geometry in IGES formats for CAD/CAE