AxSLICE is a new module of AxSTREAM that was developed by SoftInWay’s team to expedite the process of blade geometry extraction from 3D CAD blade models or scanned data point clouds to analyze and optimize the flow path.
- Load the scanned blade data ( 3D CAD model or data points cloud) into AxSLICE for the automated recognition of geometry parameters
- Blade recognition results:
- For axial blades: inlet&outlet metal angles, chords, LE&TE radii on span of airfoil
- For radial blades: distribution of metal angles, stagger angles, thickness along blade
- Import the recognized geometry into AxSTREAM for further analysis and optimization
- Covers machine types: axial turbine, axial compressor, centrifugal compressor, radial turbine
- Supports file formats: IGES, CURVE, STL
- Is applicable for: machine analysis, reverse engineering, retrofitting and upgrades
As a result, the analysis/redesign process shortens,
saving engineering hours and budget.
More about AxSTREAM >>