We are a multinational engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycle. Our NYC based Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized sales & operations engineer intern in the area. Intern will be involved in the business development and operations section of the company through Salesforce administration, market opportunities identification, data research & organization and lead outreach. This is an unpaid position for college credit and references will be given.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and organization leads
- Monitor and administrate Salesforce platform
- Perform market research and generate real leads through information screening and company introduction –through meeting, phone calls, email
- Identify and compile information from clients, partners and leads
- Learn Pardot automation and assist with leads campaign
- Gather and disseminate key competitive information within the sales team to constantly improve business development strategies.
Requirement & Skills:
- Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a major or minor in Mechanical/Aerospace/Industrial Engineering or Business & Engineering or related AND be able to intern for college credit
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organization skill and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Experience with Salesforce would be preferred.
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your skill and experiences as well as your availability