We are a multinational engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycles. Our NYC based Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized sales & operations intern in the area. Intern will be involved in the business development and operations section of the company through Salesforce administration, market opportunities identification, data research & organization and lead outreach.
- Data entry and organization leads
- Perform market research and generate real leads through information screening and company introduction –through meetings, phone calls, emails
- Identify and compile information from clients, partners and leads
- Learn Pardot automation and assist with leads campaign
- Gather and disseminate key competitive information within the sales team to constantly improve business development strategies
Requirement & Skills:
- Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a major or minor in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business or related AND be able to intern for college credit
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organization skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce would be preferred.
- Minimum availability of 20 hours a week. Part time and full time positions are available.
- This is an unpaid position for college credit. Interns will be compensated for lunch/travel costs and written references will be given upon request.
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your skill and experiences as well as your availability via the below link or by emailing us at Info@Softinway.com.