We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Engineer to work at a fast paced, internationally growing organization with a start-up culture. You will be an essential part of the Sales Team at SoftInWay Inc. and will be responsible for business development of in-house turbomachinery software suite and consulting services, globally.
- Establish new accounts by performing sales and lead generation calls in the targeted business region.
- Identify service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers. Provide technical and engineering information of product, service, or equipment by answering questions and requests.
- Develop and deliver demonstrations to current as well as prospect clients to gain customer acceptance.
- Gather and disseminate key competitive information within the sales team to constantly improve business development strategies.
- Create and present technical proposals to the client and provide sales support.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related science. Turbomachinery focus a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in selling services or turbomachinery products at a major turbomachinery service or manufacturing company.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results as expected to make an average of 200 calls per week, which should result in 20-30 lead generation and 5+ meetings for the senior sales manager.
- Entrepreneur mindset with excellent communication (both verbal and written) and networking skills.
- Goal oriented and internally motivated.