We are looking for one senior-level engineer project manager, for an engineering / business development role, and a focus on the aerodynamic design and analysis areas. The candidate will spent 50 % on business development activities, 30% on discussing technical requirements, writing proposals, and 20% managing the execution of the projects. Technical responsibilities include oversight of design and analysis of compressors and turbines. Experience with both axial and radial turbomachinery is beneficial. Turbomachinery experience should include mean-line design, three-dimensional flow path and blading design as well as CFD analysis using modern design tools. Project management experience is critical.
The candidate needs to have very sharp analytical skills, which he/she will use throughout the project life cycle, including detailed pre-development proposal analysis, projects feasibility estimation, and user requirements analysis. The engineer will be responsible for the entire project, from inception to client sign-off.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical-, Aerospace-, or similar discipline with related experience;
- Thorough knowledge and experience engineering design, analysis and optimization software.
- Experience in a project management role in development, or services of large turbomachinery at an OEM / Owner Operator or Service Provider.
- Desire and interest in P&L responsibility, and a proven track record.
- Must be strongly focused, extremely organized, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communications skills in English are essential. German & French a +.
- EU or US citizenship.