We are a multinational engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycles. Our NYC based Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized marketing & content intern in the area. Interns will be assisting in the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations. You will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the team on content development, SEO strategies, and social media management.
- Assist with maintaining and growing a social presence by creating posts and executing campaigns on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Review and edit published materials, presentations, scientific papers, and website content.
- Support the sales team in the research and creation of posts to the SoftInWay blog.
- Design, develop, and update marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, case studies, and etc.
Requirement & Skills:
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the following or related fields: Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business, Digital Media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with internet marketing platforms such as blogs and social media is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with copy writing and SEO implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Minimum availability of 20 hours a week. Part time and full time positions are available.
- This is an unpaid position for college credit. Interns will be compensated for lunch/travel costs and written references will be given upon request.
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your skill and experiences as well as your availability via the below link or by emailing us at Info@Softinway.com.