- This is a fast paced position at an internationally growing organization with a start-up culture.
- You will be an essential part of the Marketing and Sales Team and will be assisting in the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations.
- You will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the team on content development, SEO strategies, and social media management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Google Add-words, LinkedIn and other paid search advertisements.
- Assist with maintaining and growing a social presence by creating posts and executing campaigns on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Support the sales team in the research and creation of posts to the SoftInWay blog.
- Optimize content on SoftInWay’s website for SEO value as well as overall grammar and structure.
- Monitor website traffic and analyze the direct effects of marketing efforts.
- Assist with the editing of published materials, presentations, and scientific papers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Senior year student or recent graduate with a degree in one of following or related fields: marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, business, digital media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with internet marketing platforms such as blogs and social media is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with copy writing and SEO implementation.
- Experience with google, bing, facebook and LinkedIn ads a +
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A part-time &full time possible. At least six month commitment.
- Foreign Language Skills a strong ++
- 2 weeks annual vacation
- 50% of medical health insurance reimbursement
- Sick & Holidays
- Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 /month