SoftInWay Inc. is a global engineering company specializing in turbomachinery. We provide extensive expertise through our services, software, and training. We offer our flagship AxSTREAM® platform for turbomachinery design, redesign, analysis, and optimization, as well as AxCYCLE® – for the design and simulation of full thermodynamic cycles. With offices in the US, Switzerland, Ukraine, and India, SoftInWay supports more than 300 companies worldwide, and works closely with universities, research laboratories, and government organizations. We are currently looking for a highly motivated marketing student to come aboard at SoftInWay’s New York City location. This is a fast paced position at an internationally growing organization with a start-up culture. You will be an essential part of the Marketing and Sales Team and will be assisting in the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations. You will also have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the team on content development, SEO strategies, and social media management.
- Assist with maintaining and growing a social presence by creating posts and executing campaigns on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Support the sales team in the research and creation of posts to the SoftInWay blog.
- Optimize content on SoftInWay’s website for SEO value as well as overall grammar and structure.
- Monitor website traffic and analyze the direct effects of marketing efforts.
- Assist with the editing of published materials, presentations, and scientific papers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of following or related fields: Marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, business, digital media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with internet marketing platforms such as blogs and social media is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with copy writing and SEO implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A part-time & full time possible. At least six month commitment.
- Foreign Language Skills a strong ++
- This is an unpaid internship for academic credit with the intern's college and university.
- Interns who successfully complete the internship will be provided with a written reference upon request.
- Lunch and Train pass reimbursement is offered.