We are currently looking for a highly motivated digital marketer for New York Office to work at a fast paced, internationally growing organization with a start-up culture. You will be an essential part of the Marketing & Sales Team and will be leading the development and implementation of its marketing and public relations plans through digital outreach. He/she will be responsible for the website, all of digital outreach campaigns, as well as attending conferences and traveling with sales team. High growth potential role, along with the opportunity to build a department and your own vision!
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and communications roles
- Bachelor’s degree required, MS/MBA preferred. Experience working in, or marketing of a related field before (Turbomachinery / Energy / Software) a +.
- Very strong communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Google & WordPress
- Strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysis of campaign metrics (KPI’s).
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperatively in a cross functional team environment to achieve goals
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing vendors and agencies on creative and technology projects