We are a multinational engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycles. Our NYC based Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized data & operations intern in the area. Intern will be involved in the business development and operations section of the company through Salesforce administration, market opportunities identification, data research and organization, and lead outreach.
- Data entry and organization leads
- Administrate and develop Salesforce platform
- Identify, analyze and compile information from clients, partners and leads
- Learn Pardot automation and assist with lead campaigns
- Solve data generation and administration problems
Requirement & Skills:
- Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a major or minor in Computer Engineering/Science, Data Analytics, Computer Information Systems, or related AND able to intern for college credit
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organization skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce would be preferred
- Knowledge of Apex would be preferred.
- Minimum availability of 20 hours a week. Part time and full time positions are available.
- This is an unpaid position for college credit. Interns will be compensated for lunch/travel costs and written references will be given upon request.
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your skill and experiences as well as your availability via the below link or by emailing us at Info@Softinway.com.