AxCYCLE® for Gas Turbine Cycles
from SoftInWay lets you model every phase of the design for power generation for transportation systems with gas turbine cycle analysis.
About Gas Turbine Cycles
The gas turbine is an internal combustion engine that uses air as the working fluid.
The engine extracts chemical energy from fuel and converts it to mechanical energy using the gaseous energy of the working fluid (air) to drive the engine.
AxCYCLE® software allows users to analyze thermodynamic processes in each element of the gas turbine plant. Little time is needed to design, calculate and analyze the different types of gas turbine cycles. For each component, the user only needs to set or specify several main parameters, and once complete, the user will automatically obtain updated results for other components from the scheme.
Benefits of using AxCYCLE® for Gas Turbine Cycles:
- AxCYCLE® is integrated in the design process
- Input of mandatory data to get the turbomachinery elements’ boundary conditions as cycle results almost instantaneously
- Generate automated, printer-friendly reports
- Results can be saved to be used in AxSTREAM® for design purposes
- Compressor pressure raise at design point, fuel combustion lower heat, turbine rotational speed, etc. can be specified
- Fuel lower heating value
Want to see how AxCYCLE® for Gas Turbine Cycles can help you design your project? Use our “Ask a Question” tool to your right or email email@example.com