We are a multinational R&D engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycles. Our NYC based Sales and Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized finance and operations intern in the area. The intern will be assisting Finance / Operations with the activities necessary to produce investor presentations and financial models. This is an unpaid position for college credit and references will be given up request.
- This is a fast paced position at an internationally growing organization with a start-up culture.
- You will be assisting Finance / Operations with the activities necessary to produce investor presentations and financial models
- You will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the team in pitching internal and external decision makers, investors, and customers.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, and experience putting together pitch decks and financial models.
- Self-starter that can work independently, complete projects with little supervision, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Part-time and full-time available.
- At least six month commitment.
- Foreign Language Skills a strong ++
- This is an unpaid internship for academic credit with the intern's college and university.
- Interns who successfully complete the internship will be provided with a written reference upon request.
- Lunch (Mealpass®) and Train pass reimbursement is offered.