Tech-Start up seeking a highly motivated Film/Video and Design student to come aboard for a spring/summer internship at our office in Midtown Manhattan. This is a fast-paced position at an internationally growing organization with a start-up culture. You will be an essential part of the Marketing Team and will be capturing, editing, and producing content for social and digital media platforms. You will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the Marketing Team on content development, video shooting and editing, graphic design and more.
- Shoot, edit and otherwise create video content for social media and company website
- Manage company’s YouTube account
- Develop video concepts, story boards, etc.
- Assist with maintaining and growing a social presence by creating images and videos on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Support marketing team by assisting in editing and polishing image content for company’s website, brochures, flyers, and trade show materials.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in one of following or related fields:Film/Video, Graphic Design, Broadcast Journalism, Media Production, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Media.
- Strong knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design is required, samples of software include Camtasia Studio 8, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of cameras for video, as well as microphones and audio recording devices
- A part-time or full-time three to six month commitment (March-August) of 20-40 hours a week.
- Must be willing to work in our New York City office
This is an unpaid internship for academic credit with the intern’s college and university. Interns who successfully complete the internship will be provided with a written reference upon request. Lunch and travel reimbursement is also available.
Please submit a portfolio of work and resume when applying by email us at email@example.com