We are currently looking for highly motivated engineering/sales students to intern at a fast paced, internationally growing organization with a start-up culture. You will be an essential part of the Sales Team at SoftInWay Inc. and will assist in global business development of in-house turbomachinery software suite. This training internship is for a 6-month period, full-time (40 hours per week) and paid. Upon successful completion of the internship, trainee will be offered a permanent position.
Why should you apply:
Hands on professional sales experience
Business mentorship toward long term career success
Professional Network Expansion
Past record in hiring interns for full time position
- Promote business by identifying potential clients and market opportunities in coordination with international sales team.
- Perform sales and lead generation calls to source for new clients in the targeted business area and identify their service requirements.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations to prospect and current clients.
- Gather and disseminate key competitive information within the sales team to constantly improve business development strategies.
- Create and present technical proposals to client and provide sales support.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- B.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related science. Turbomachinery focus a plus.
- Recent graduates with GPA> 3.3 and strong interest in technical sales
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results as expected to make an average of 200 calls per week, which should result in 20-30 lead generation and 5+ meetings for the senior sales manager
- Entrepreneur mindset with excellent communication (both verbal and written) & networking skills
- Goal oriented and internally motivated
- Prior sales experience a plus