We are a multinational tech engineering company specializing in turbomachinery and thermodynamic cycles. Our NYC based Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and organized marketing assistant in the area. You will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience as you work closely with the marketing team on content development, SEO strategies, and social media management. This crucial position will assist with the smooth operation of the department’s ability to reach short-term and long-term company goals. This will be a 6 month, full-time paid trainee position. Upon successful completion of the program, the trainee will be offered a permanent position.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the marketing manager in organizing and reviewing various projects.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, traditional or digital campaigns, and attend events to facilitate their success.
- Review and edit published materials, presentations, scientific papers, and website content.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Design, develop, and update marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, case studies, etc.
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant or intern preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to successfully complete complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- A second language is a plus.
- This will be a 6 month, full-time paid trainee position. Upon successful completion of the program, the trainee will be offered a permanent position.
To apply, please submit a resume outlining your skill and experiences as well as your availability via the below link or by emailing us at Info@Softinway.com.