The range of our analytical capabilities is unmatched in the consulting industry, particularly in the area of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis.
Our engineering team uses the latest FEA and CFD tools and methodologies to determine product configuration and perform optimization, cost and weight reduction, life prediction, system performance evaluation, and failure investigation of mechanical systems. Our engineers are well-versed in many analysis applications, including FEA, CFX, and the entire AxSTREAM suite of analytical modules.
SoftInWay is ready to accept any challenge in fluid dynamics and simulation. No fluid system is too complex!
Finite Element Analyses
Linear and Non-Linear
● Static, Dynamic and Seismic
● Thermal (Steady-State and Transient)
● Cyclic Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
● Coupled field CFD-Thermo-Structural (Steady State and Transient)
- Hand calculations
- Goodman assessment
- Low-Cycle Fatigue (LCF)
- High-Cycle Fatigue (HCF)
- Crack growth
- Residual life
- Drive systems
- Gearbox sizing
- Compressor drum response
- Linear and damped modal analysis
- Forced response analysis
- Power spectral density
- Harmonic analysis
- Compressible and supersonic flows
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Flows with conjugate heat transfer
- Multiphase flows
- Engine installation and ventilation
- Combustion systems
- Turbomachinery design
Want more information? Use our Contact Us form to your right.