AxSTREAM NET Self-Paced Video Course
This comprehensive course program includes 6+ hours of videos explaining the use of AxSTREAM® NET for cooling flows and secondary systems. Course contents cover multiple applications through a presentation of the different components and capabilities available along with some real-life examples and some walkthrough of specific tutorials. These include, but are not limited to, steady-state and unsteady calculations, flow modeling in pipes, pipelines, chambers, splitters, entrances, expansions, rotor-stator cavities, batch mode, etc.
This online turbomachinery video course is perfect for anyone with a hectic schedule as it permits you to go at your own pace.
AxSTREAM NET Self-Paced Training Scope:
- Introduction to AxSTREAM NET
- Modeling changes in geometry, flow mixing, flow splitting and scripting capabilities
- Unsteady calculations, convection and batch mode capabilities
- Blade cooling, secondary flows and swirl using surface components
Who should attend:
- Engineers interested in receiving a detailed overview of best practices and uses of the AxSTREAM NET module
- Design and development engineers, who are involved in the design, analysis, and optimization process of thermal-fluid systems
- Commissioning engineers, sales engineers and project managers who participate in design and optimization process of turbomachinery
- Engineering students looking for a comprehensive, theory-rich and hands-on course allowing them to meet the requirements of their future clients