Introductory Seminar on
Turbomachinery Flow Path Design
SoftInWay provides seminars on AxSTREAM as a software system for design, analysis and multidisciplinary optimization of turbomachinery flow path.
Each seminar encompasses demonstration of AxSTREAM features, such as
- Integrated environment which supports continuous flow path design and analysis process up to 3D CAE/CAD blade models generation;
- Capability to accomplish a wide range of design tasks for axial/radial/mixed flow turbines and compressors, turbochargers, fans, blowers and turbopumps;
- Capability to perform flow path optimization in streamwise and spanwise directions;
- Embedded Design of Experiment Engine (DoE) providing multiparametrical optimization;
- Embedded Streamline Solver which calculates flow path in meanline (1D) and axisymmetric (2D) formulations;
- Determination of blade airfoils and stacking optimal design parameters with regard to stage operational conditions;
- Integrated static and vibration express-analyses for automate design tasks with respect to structural restrictions;
- Integrated 3D CFD analysis;
- Development of characteristic curve based on meanline and axisymmetric calculation using AxMAP map generation;
- Fully maintainable codes tailored to continuous development and customization.
AxSTREAM Introductory Seminars are held on a regular basis and can be of particular interest to engineers specializing on design and/or retrofitting of turbomachinery flow path, students and professors of engineering departments
and anyone aspiring to optimize the turbomachinery design process and cutting off costs.