Heat Balance Calculation with AxCYCLE Self-Paced Training
This is an introduction to AxCYCLE™ for design, analysis and optimization of thermodynamic cycles on the examples of steam and combined gas-steam cycles.
This comprehensive course program includes several hours of videos featuring software demonstrations and explanations related to the design, analysis and optimization of thermodynamic cycles using AxCYCLE™.
The goal of this self-paced course is to provide engineers with a better understanding of thermodynamic cycles in AxCYCLE™ and help them discover the tool and/or refine their skills with the software.
This course is broken down into different sections and chapters with quizzes at the end of each video (about 30 minutes) to ensure the knowledge presented has been understood, retained and can be effectively applied to engineering challenges.
Heat Balance Calculation Self-Paced Training:
- Presentation of the software and its scope
- AxCYCLE™ components and how to use them
- Working fluids selection
- Cycle assembly
- Property types
- Cycle calculation and troubleshooting
- Process diagrams (T-S & P-H)
- Off-design performance prediction
- Cycle optimization
- Cycle post-processing
Who should attend:
- Engineers aspiring to deepen their understanding of how the AxCYCLE™ software can allow them to more efficiently use the tool to design, analyze and optimize thermodynamic cycles.
- Technical managers seeking to improve or expand their product range by incorporating innovative engineering solutions into the thermodynamic cycles design process.
- Academics that are teaching heat balance calculations and turbomachinery and need specialized tools that allow students to easily study the influence of different parameters on power, performance, etc.