AxSTREAM 3-Day Workshop for Professional Designers
In Shanghai, China
Dates: 6.14 – 6.16 2017
Instructor: Mr. Abdul Nassar, Technical Director of Asia, SoftInWay Inc.
Location: Shanghai, China
- $900/person for companies
- $810/person for university professors (10% discount, proper ID proof required)
- $720/person for students (20% discount, proper ID proof required)
SoftInWay Consulting Engineer, Lanzy Xue
Phone：86-147 2123 1765
This training provides participants with a practical understanding of the design, analysis and optimization of flow paths for different types of turbomachinery using the AxSTREAM® software platform. During this interactive, hands-on workshop, engineers will use the AxSTREAM® software to successfully perform preliminary design of flow paths, inverse and direct 1D/2D analysis and optimization (taking into account leakage balance and blade cooling), 3D profiling/stacking of the airfoils, 3D FEA and CFD, export of results to 3D CAD programs and more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to design and optimize a complete 3D flow path from basic boundary conditions data and will receive a free 30 day trial license of AxSTREAM®.
Who should attend?
- Engineers involved in the turbomachinery design and optimization process who are looking for ways to improve the design process and significantly reduce production
- Engineers who are interested in learning how to use AxSTREAM® for design, analysis and optimization of rotating machinery
- Engineering professionals interested in learning more about the capabilities of the AxSTREAM® platform, including for evaluation purpose
- Engineering and turbomachinery scholars interested in learning about the new AxSTREAM® platform features and their impact on the field of turbomachinery
- Engineering students interested in becoming early adopters of the next generation of turbomachinery optimization tools and learning in depth capabilities of AxSTREAM®, the Gold Standard in the field of turbomachinery design