AxSTREAM NET Workshop – 2 Day Training Workshop for Engineering Professionals
This training provides participants with an understanding of design, analysis and optimization of thermal-fluid systems using the AxSTREAM NET™ software module from the AxSTREAM® software suite. During this practical interactive workshop, Engineers will learn how to navigate the user interface, use the component libraries (including flow, solid, surfaces, heat transfer and boundary condition elements), create steady-state and transient (unsteady) scenarios to perform static and dynamic simulations of thermal-fluid systems, use scripting capabilities, use layers with images and components as well as groups of components, etc.
This workshop lasts 2 days (8 hours per day) and is divided between explanatory parts and hands-on sections where trainees are supervised and helped throughout their progress with the tool. The contents are customizable depending on the interests of the trainees but can include material related to the following:
- Heat exchangers
- Generator cooling
- Motor cooling
- Blade cooling
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to design and optimize a complete 3D flow path from basic boundary conditions data and will receive a free 30 day trial license of AxSTREAM NET™.
The scope includes:
- An In-depth introduction of AxSTREAM NET™ and its functionalities
- Step-by-step explanations and tutorials
- Interactive and highly practical exercises
- Interactions and one-on-one accessibility to SoftInWay instructors.
Who should attend:
- Engineers interested in receiving a detailed overview of best practices and uses of the AxSTREAM NET module
- Design and development engineers, who are involved in the design, analysis, and optimization process of thermal-fluid systems
- Commissioning engineers, sales engineers and project managers who participate in design and optimization process of turbomachinery
- Engineering students looking for a comprehensive, theory-rich and hands-on course allowing them to meet the requirements of their future clients
|Apr 20 - 21||Boston, MA, USA||AxSTREAM NET||Register Now|
|May 8 - 9||Zug, Switzerland||AxSTREAM NET||Register Now|
|Oct 4 - 5||Boston, MA, USA||AxSTREAM NET||Register Now|
|Nov 13 - 14||Bangalore, KA, India||AxSTREAM NET||Register Now|