Axial Compressor Design - 5 Day Training Course Overview
The goal of this course is to provide engineers with a better understanding of axial compressors and help them find new, more accurate, cost-saving solutions through successful axial compressor design and operation tasks. Starting with the fundamentals, this course will give an overview of what axial compressors are, how they work, what their place is in thermodynamics cycles, how to design them and so on.
This course lasts five days, eight hours per day, and is aimed towards mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge on axial compressors. The curriculum covers a wide range of subject areas beginning with general gas dynamics and cycles and ending with some practical design examples of compressors in operation.
The scope includes:
- Thermodynamic, aerodynamic basics, flow properties
- Classification of compressors
- Basic design layouts, compressor stage design and multistage compressor design
- Compressor design parameters and work process
- Losses in axial compressors
- Compressor design and off-design modes including choke, surge and stall phenomena
- Profiling and blade design including compressor profile series (MCA, DCA, NASA, etc.)
- Off-design performances prediction
Who should attend:
- Mechanical engineers and engineering managers looking to learn or refresh their knowledge on axial compressors
- Students or professors seeking to expand their educational horizons in axial compressor design
|Oct 9 - 13||Bangalore, KA, India||Axial Compressor Design||Register Now|
If you're interested in seeing what this course can offer you and your company, contact us for more information!