AxSTREAM® Workshop: 3-Day Training Workshop Overview
This 3-day training provides participants with a practical understanding of the design, analysis and optimization of flow paths for turbomachinery equipment using the AxSTREAM® software platform. During this interactive, hands-on workshop, engineers will use the AxSTREAM® software platform to successfully perform preliminary design of turbomachinery flow paths, inverse and direct 1D/2D analysis and optimization at design and off-design conditions, 3D profiling/stacking of the airfoils, 3D FEA and CFD and more.
The training includes break-out sessions, one-on-one design consultation with our SoftInWay teachers, and review of actual test cases. Each student can choose a particular track of study based on his or her specific interests:
- Axial turbine
- Axial compressor
- Axial, radial and mixed-flow pump
- Centrifugal compressor
- Radial turbine
- Retrofitting and performance improvements
The course program can be customized according to the participants’ needs. Upon completion, participants will be able to design and optimize a complete 3D flow path from basic boundary conditions data and will receive a free 30 day trial license of AxSTREAM®.
The scope includes:
- Role of AxSTREAM® in the design process of turbomachinery
- Preliminary design of turbomachinery
- Detailed design of turbomachines
- Design and off-design performance of rotating machinery
- Optimization of turbomachines
- Profiling and 3D blade design
- Structural and vibration analyses (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis (CFD)
- Parametric studies and what-if analyses
- Redesign of existing equipment
Who should attend?
- Engineers involved in the turbomachinery design and optimization process who are looking for ways to improve the design process and significantly improve production speed
- Engineers who are interested in learning how to use AxSTREAM® for design, analysis and optimization of rotating machinery
- Engineering professionals interested in learning more about the capabilities of the AxSTREAM® platform, including for evaluation purpose
- Engineering and turbomachinery scholars interested in learning about the new AxSTREAM® platform features and their impact on the field of turbomachinery
- Engineering students interested in becoming early adopters of the next generation of turbomachinery optimization tools and learning in depth capabilities of AxSTREAM®, the Gold Standard in the field of turbomachinery design
Examples of Course Schedule and Contents
Locations and Dates for 2018
|May 28 - 30||Bangalore, KA, India||AxSTREAM Turbomachinery Design Workshop||Register|
If you would like more information about our training program, please call us at 781-685-4942 or email email@example.com.