AxCYCLE™ Workshop: 3-Day Training Workshop Overview
This training provides participants with a practical understanding of the design, analysis and optimization of thermodynamic cycles using AxCYCLE™. During this interactive, hands-on workshop, engineers will use the AxCYCLE™ software to successfully perform modeling and simulation of thermodynamic cycles at design and off-design conditions as well as undertake optimization tasks.
Each student can choose a particular track of study based on his or her specific interests/applications:
- Gas turbine/Supercritical CO2
- Steam (Rankine) cycles
- Combined cycles including gas-steam (Brayton + Rankine) and other combinations of fluids
- Refrigeration (heat pump) cycles
- Organic Rankine cycles
- Waste heat recovery systems
The course program can be customized according to the participants’ needs. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to design, analyze and optimize multiple types of complete thermodynamic cycles and will receive a free 30-day trial license of AxCYCLE™.
The scope includes:
- In-depth introduction to AxCYCLE™ and its functionalities
- Easy-to-follow tutorials explaining processes and good practices
- Thorough hands-on exercises
- One-on-one interaction with SoftInWay teachers
Who should attend?
- Engineers working on thermodynamic cycle simulation and optimization that would like to learn a new, affordable tool that portrays flexibility and efficiency for cycle conceptual phases as well as analysis of existing systems based on few known parameters.
- Engineers involved in the turbomachinery design and optimization process who are looking for ways to quickly and accurately evaluate the feasibility and performances of the entire system in a one-of-a-kind integrated turbomachinery platform.
- Engineers who are interested in deepening their hands-on experience on heat balance calculation while receiving a free one-month trial of AxCYCLE™.
- Engineering professionals interested in learning more about the capabilities of the AxCYCLE™, including for evaluation purposes.
- Engineering and turbomachinery scholars interested in learning about AxCYCLE™ to better prepare themselves for their next professional opportunity.
|December 9||Boston, MA, USA||AxCYCLE Thermodynamic Cycle Design Seminar||Register|
* AxCYCLE workshops are by request only. Request more information here or contact us at 1-781-685-4942