Client Webinar – New and Upcoming Software Features in AxSTREAM®
April 12th, 2018 | Start Time 10:00 – 11:30 AM IST
April 12th, 2018 | Start Time 11:00 – 12:30 PM EDT
Over the past 13 years, AxSTREAM® has evolved from a tool for axial turbine flow path design to a complete turbomachinery design, analysis, and optimization platform which can handle even the most challenging projects. That being said, development never stops and in the last year alone a number of features have been added to the platform including a module for process automation, set of tools for radial outflow turbine capabilities, and much more.
SoftInWay is excited to announce its online client webinar – where we will gather customers all around the world to review last year’s software updates and discuss this year’s main upcoming features. The goal of this meeting is to provide current SoftInWay customers with the information required to get the most value from their AxSTREAM® software suite not only today, but also in the future. Attendees will be able to interact with the speaker throughout the presentation and demonstration of these new features, making it a great opportunity for both new and seasoned AxSTREAM® users.
This meeting session will include:
- An overview of new flow path and blade design features within the AxSTREAM® software platform
- A review of new AxSTREAM RotorDynamics™, RotorDesign™ and Bearing™ simulation software capabilities and features
- AxSTREAM NET™ and its latest features for secondary flows and cooling systems
- A review of AxCYCLE™ for thermodynamic cycle simulation
- An introduction and overview of AxSTREAM ION™ for multi-objective process automation and optimization.
- A Q&A session enabling attendees to interact with the speaker and make suggestions for future features within the software.
* Can’t attend the full meeting? Contact us for the approximate meeting schedule and send us an email at info@Softinway.com to register