Turbomachinery Classroom Courses
SoftInWay offers a number of training courses for engineers involved in turbine, compressor, cycle and pump design. Over the course of two to five days, eight hours a day, our expert engineers will be providing you with an in-depth, practical coverage of turbomachinery component and/or system design, analysis and optimization.
Highlights and Benefits
- Comprehensive course program includes anywhere from 16-40 hours of lectures (theoretical overview, practical exercises and Q&A sessions).
- Structure ensures consultation with instructors if you have any questions or need clarification.
- This major focus on practice enables implementation of suggested design and optimization procedures in the live engineering process.
- You will gain the turbomachinery design knowledge and skills required in a professional setting.
Classroom Course Schedule
* Don't see the course you're looking for? Contact us by emailing in or filling out the form on the right to set up a customized training for you and your team!