We are looking for one senior-level engineer with a focus in the aerodynamic design and analysis areas. Responsibilities include aero design and analysis of compressors, turbines, and stationary turbomachinery components. Experience with both axial and radial turbomachinery is beneficial. Turbomachinery experience should include meanline design, three-dimensional flow path and blading design as well as CFD analysis using modern design tools. Project management experience is critical.
The candidate needs to have very sharp analytical skills, which he/she will use throughout the project life cycle, including detailed pre-development proposal analysis, projects feasibility estimation, and user requirements analysis. The engineer will be responsible for the entire project, from inception to client sign-off.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical-, Aerospace-, or similar discipline with related experience;
- Thorough knowledge and experience in preliminary flow path design technologies and CFD packages such as: CFX, NUMECA, and/or similar toolkits is required;
- Principle knowledge of CFD methods;
- Must be strongly focused and extremely organized;
- Proven experience in writing successful proposals;
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communications skills in English are essential. Japanese or Russian is a plus. PMI certification is also a plus.