- Reaction Engines Reaction Engines LTD collaborated with SoftInWay Inc. to complete work on a preliminary compressor design for the SABRE engine transonic compressor. Reaction Engines are using AxSTREAM™ software as their design tool of choice while our technical support staff answers any of their questions.
- ITRI The ITRI (Taiwan) and SoftInWay had partnered on a major undertaking in 2012: develop a new and innovative type of ORC Turbine to deliver a superior solution to the heating Alternative Energy Generation market, leveraging AxSTREAM™ for blade and flow path design. Mission accomplished.
- Kutrieb Research In 2009, by request of Kutrieb Research (USA), SoftInWay designed a next generation turbojet engine. The resulting design geometry was exported from AxSTREAM™ and provided to Kutrieb Resarch for manufacturing. It was successfully tested for the first time in 2010.
- Dresser-Rand As students in the Axial Turbine Fundamentals course, DR left some kind remarks about their experience in the classroom setting. “The course has a well thought out approach to the fundamentals of steam properties, turbine blade design and optimisation, including many other aspects of complete machine design.”
Each month, SoftInWay creates and hosts a live webinar discussing the latest trends and developments of the turbomachinery world. Webinar topics cover a broad range of engineering topics, from the design and optimization of automotive turbochargers, to the latest on mini and micro gas turbines.
Our webinars also feature demonstrations using the AxSTREAM and AxCYCLE software for the design of turbomachinery components and thermodynamics cycles. The main presentation is followed by an open discussion period, open to attendee questions and thoughts.
Our next webinar will take place on Aug 11th , 2016. Details:
Waste Heat Recovery System Design and Optimization – Preview to Full Course
Thursday, August 1tth, 2016 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM EST (EDT)
SoftInWay delivers software tools and industry training to teach organizations to optimize their software experience, and their final product as a result. Our extensive curriculum and learning platform options cover the diverse training needs of all of our global customers.
- Classroom Training Courses
- Online Training Courses
- SoftInWay Turbomachinery University
- Corporate Learning Programs
Want in-depth, interactive turbomachinery design training? Attend a classroom course where our engineers will show you the tools and skills needed to design optimized components.
Can’t travel? Our online courses are an excellent learning option. Our leading engineering experts provide an in-depth, practical coverage of turbomachinery design, analysis and optimization. See the schedule here.
SoftInWay Turbomachinery University was created to provide fully developed, interactive turbomachinery training in an accessible online platform. Full length training courses are broken down into 45-minute segments that users can take at their own pace and leisure.
This blog is about turbomachinery : Do you have questions? We’d like to answer them! What are today’s industry trends? We cover them! What’s going on at SoftInWay? We’ll show you the latest.
Each week, a member of our team discusses and posts the latest news and trends in the turbomachinery world. Blog posts range from short pieces of advice to consider when designing your turbomachinery component, to thoughts on the energy sector and its future.
Receive notifications when a post is added by subscribing! You will receive an email with a link to the new post.
Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments, and we’ll be sure to address them!